The automatic sorting system generally consists of a control device, a sorting device, a conveying device, and a sorting crossing.
1. The function of the control device is to identify, receive and process the sorting signal, and instruct the sorting device according to the requirements of the sorting signal, to automatically sort the goods according to the product variety, the place where the goods are delivered, or the type of the owner. These sorting requirements can be input into the sorting control system through bar code scanning, color code scanning, keyboard input, weight detection, voice recognition, height detection, and shape recognition, etc. Signal judgment to determine which sorting crossing a certain commodity should enter.
2. The function of the sorting device is based on the sorting instructions issued by the control device. When products with the same sorting signal pass through the device, the device operates to change the running direction on the conveying device into other conveyors or into the sorting. Crossing. There are many types of sorting devices, generally there are several types: push-out type, floating type, tilt type and branch type. Different devices have different requirements on the sorting of packaging materials, packaging weight, and smoothness of the bottom surface of packaging materials. .
3. The main component of the conveying device is a conveyor belt or a conveyor. Its main function is to make the products to be sorted pass through the control device, the classification device, and the two sides of the conveying device. Generally, several sorting crossings must be connected to classify the goods. Of goods slide down the main conveyor (or main conveyor) for subsequent operations.
4. The sorting crossing is a passage for the sorted goods to leave the main conveyor (or main conveyor belt) and enter the collection area. Generally, the slideway is composed of steel belts, belts, rollers, etc., and the goods are slid from the main conveyor to the collection platform. There, all the goods at the crossing will be collected by the staff or stored in the warehouse, or assembled and loaded and distributed.
The above four parts are connected through a computer network, and cooperate with manual control and corresponding manual processing to form a complete automatic sorting system.
Automatic sorting system has the following characteristics
1, the goods can be sorted continuously and in large quantities. Due to the automatic operation of the assembly line used in large-scale production, the automatic sorting system is not limited by weather, time, and physical strength, and can run continuously. At the same time, the automatic sorting system automatically sorts because it has a large number of pieces per unit time The sorting capacity of the system is more than 100 hours of continuous operation. It can sort 7000 pieces of packaged goods per hour. If it is manual, it can only sort about 150 pieces per hour. At the same time, the sorting staff cannot continue under this labor intensity. Work for 8 hours.
2. Sorting error rate is extremely low. The size of the sorting error rate of the automatic sorting system mainly depends on the accuracy of the sorting information entered, which in turn depends on the input mechanism of the sorting information. If the input is made using a manual keyboard or voice recognition, the error rate is 3% In the above, if a barcode scanning input is used, unless the printing of the barcode is wrong, it will not be wrong. Therefore, the current automatic sorting system mainly uses barcode technology to identify the goods.
3. The sorting operation is basically unmanned. One of the purposes of establishing an automatic sorting system abroad is to reduce the use of personnel, reduce the labor intensity of workers, and improve the efficiency of personnel use. Therefore, the automatic sorting system can minimize the use of personnel and basically be unmanned. .